Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Review: Once Upon a time in Hollywood.

I'll keep this one short. This movie was a typical Tarantino move - utterly vapid. Dialogue so god-damned stupid you wished you could do something as absurd as happens in his movies and shoot one of your ears off. It fucking sucked ass.
Anyone who ever compliments his dialogue needs to either take a sulfiric acid bath or learn to ... in his words "fucking speak." The dialogue is embarrassing. I was going to use that as an adjective - but no. Just fucking embarrassing. What the fuck was this supposed to be? Pulp nothing volume 2?
The first version of Pulp Fiction sucked ass.I mean sucked so much ass they needed a Vornado fan to get rid of the fucking stink. It fucking sucked. Fuck Samuel L, Fuck you John - you're fucking clowns. This movie sucked so much ass it was rated brown on rotten tomatoes. It was worthless.
Getting back to the movie at hand - there isn't much to say other than I have never, ever... seen a Brad Pitt movie that I had to just get out of immediately. Before that movie I had Brad Pitt fight club abs. Now - I've fallen into a depression and I only have Brad Pitt Se7ven abs. But damn it's frustrating to see idiots cooperate with the concept this is half decent. Maybe I should try it again but in reality that will never fucking happen - it's been judged and given a -Reality Check. 

No comments: