Thursday, June 9, 2016

McGovern of Player of the Game - Game 3 (and brief 2 recap)

Apologies to all for not regaling you all with my utter disgust for Game 2, however after it had ended I was in such an enraged & inebriated state, my attempts to even write a paragraph detailing the game both failed in what could be described as miserable pile of contemptuous babble.
As usual I promised myself I'd do it the next day and woke up late and was subsequently strangled by what I guess could be tenuously called responsibilities.
Anyhow, here's how the points went, followed by an always succinct summary.

McGovern Player of the Game - Game 2
Golden State:
K. Thompson: -1+1+2+1 (3)
Curry: -1+1-1+1+1+1 (2)
D. Green: (demoted - n/a)
Barbosa: +2+1+1 (4)
Ezeli: (1)
Speights: (1)
Livingston: +2+2+1+2 (7)
Barnes: +1+1 (2)
Bogut: +1+1+2+1 (5)
Igoudala: +1+1+1+1 (4)

Cavaliers:
Dellavedova: (1)
Irving: -2-1-1-6 (-10)
James: +2+1+1+1-1-1+1-1-1 (2)
Jones: (-2)
T. Thompson: +1+2 (3)
Love: +1-1+1 (1)
Shumpert (1)
Clarke (1)
Smith -2-1 (-3)
Jefferson +1+2+2 (5)

McGovern FAGGOT of the Game - Game 2
Green +3+15-1-2 (15)
Warriors Fans +2+7-30 (-21)
Mark Jackson (3)
Refs +5+10 (15)
Jalen Rose (1)
Carlos Santana (5)

GAME NOTES: This game was honestly pathetic. Throughout it I was so utterly annoyed that I wasn't watching OKC. Not that Golden State didn't win fair and square (okay well not fair - let's be honest after a player in another series this playoff was suspended for a game for a less severe nut-shot, I was annoyed at the typical GSW, blind eye by both the refs & even the league this time.) Honestly at this point, it's just so readily obvious the NBA wants Golden State to win, it's annoying. I can understand perhaps wanting a maybe Lakers vs Celtics Final given the history and marketability. However, this is unprecedentedly despicable - and I'm usually not one to call out league policy, simply ref mistakes.

FAGGOT notes: Now just remember, McGovern FAGGOT points work the same as normal points, despite the fact that it may seem confusing. So a +1 means you are more of a FAGGOT and thus, are derided and disrespected more - not less. Just as an additional note/query: when will Carlos Santa, the fucking worthless Ron Jeremy looking piece of shit - who just like his gross counterpart does the same fucking shit in EVERY fucking song, in every band he's played in die? I officially hate Carlos Santana. These faggot ass bay area uber-libs will literally cheer for anything with enthusiasm, no matter how played out. I bet the Olsen twins & Bob Saget could've walked out at half-time and the fans would've asphyxiated. Twits.

Now let's get into the main event: Game 3
GAME NOTES: I have to admit, I was cautiously optimistic coming into this game. I was pretty certain the Cavs would be WAY better on their home floor, however thus far the GSW had already played WAY better than the Cavs had. Then a few hours before the game Love isn't cleared to play. I was apprehensive simply because you need to outscore the Warriors and despite his defensive lapses, he's better at that than Jefferson - or maybe not? Okay, well Love is still offensively a million times better than Jefferson, but combined with the home floor advantage he proved to be one of the game's catalysts. Much to my delight Curry played like garbage despite being bailed out several times by the refs at the free-throw line to save-face in the 3rd quarter (typical for a - weak soft pussy faggot). Oh, hey does anyone remember Charles Barkley being lambasted during the OKC series for suggesting they do this exact same thing to this bitch? Body him up (they said touch him up) and suddenly it's twice as difficult for him to get in rhythm. He's a sicko, don't get me wrong, but also small and used to getting calls over contact constantly. This is part of why I disliked him so much in last years Finals and during the regular season when all the stars get all the calls, except for ones on teams the average fan don't even know about: for example the Hornet's Kemba Walker (All-Star snub, esp in the East) .
Honestly, Aside from Barnes and occasionally Klay's defence and Bogut's in the 1st, Golden state was just mediocre. I'm hoping this wasn't an anomaly, because despite the fact that I despise Cleveland and have rooted against them the entire playoffs, I hate GSW so much more.
Irving started great but then regressed and made some boneheaded turnovers. LeBron and Thompson are tied for the game, both with +9's. However, LeBron has an asterisk next to one of his points, which was for his obscene alley-opp dunk that he seemed to grab away from the backboard and behind his head - while finishing with an utterly soul crushing dunk. "Fucking sick, that's that." I thought. I also put an asterisk next to his +5 as I believe this is the first time I've ever given the... I guess you could say most dominant player in the league (those terms don't mean Steph. ,  not that he isn't the MVP) anything more than a +4. So, in terms of the McGovern Player of the Game's 16-year history, that is a first - in addition to LeBron's first McGovern Player of the Game. I'm still going to keep Tristan Thompson's name hilighted for scoring purposes however - incase LeBron never earns an addition game throughout the Finals, it'll make my tiebreak process easier.
Also of note: JR Smith has an asterisked point because he started out the game with a -5, given his pre-game tweets and media release seriously requesting fans donate like 500k to his kick-starter campaign so he could start a fucking reality show. I find this abhorrent for so many reasons I had told myself that I was going really judge him on every bad shot and if he didn't really hit some big and I meant morale draining 3's - as when his sporadic ass hit's them, that's what's normally going to happen - he'd be relegated along with Draymond Green's cheap-shotting ass in the FAGGOT category. He barely broke even, and combined with the fact that essentially no one has donated this bullshit so far and that I honestly don't tally these marks during the game - which is the only reason I display them here, I'm just marking before/after I see something. So JR Smith survives for now, barely. He's still on the FAGGOT precipice, though. Mr Green should pray that kickstarter campaign somehow succeeds though,as it is his only hope of not being the McGovern FAGGOT of the Finals, as of now.

McGovern Player of the Game - Game 3:
Golden State:
K. Thompson -2+1+2-1 (0)
Curry -2*-4+1-2-2+2-1 (-8)
Green: N/a (FAGGOT'd)
Barbosa +2+1 (3)
Livingston -1+1+1+1 (2)
Barnes +1+1+1+1+2+2 (8)
Bogut +1+1-1 (1)
Iguodala +1-1 (0)
Varejao (-1)
Clarke (1)

Cavaliers:
Irving +1+1+1+2+1-1+1+1-2+1 (6)
James +1+1-1-1+1-1+1+2-1+3+5*-1 (9)
T. Thompson +1+2+1+2+1+1+1 (9)
Shumpert -1+2+1 (2)
Frye (1)
Jefferson +2+1-1+1+2-1 (4)
Smith -5*-1+1-1-1+2-1+3+2-1+2 (0)
Love: N/a

McGovern FAGGOT of the Game - Game 3
Green +1+3+2+1+2+1+2 (12)
Warriors Fans N/a
Mark Jackson (1)
Refs +2-1 (1)
J. Rose (1)
Carlos Santana N/a (til I find an excuse)

FAGGOT NOTES: Actually Mark Jackson was fairly silent about his dumbass "man" points, more-so than normal. Warriors (bandwagon) fans were luckily non-existent. 1 isn't bad for the Refs, although, they desperately needed some legitimacy here, so we'll see if they weren't just legitimately manipulating it... Jalen Rose, I didn't have to hear your or Doug Collins at halftime, this time, unfortunately, however, I just don't like you. You're a smiley big-headed annoyance, and I saw you pre-game, even though it was muted. Senor Santana, I assure you I'll find a way to give you some more points, amigo. Although at this point, you'll need a miracle from this Charles to assure you the mantle of FAGGOT of the FINALS and a subsequent...
Reality Check.

No comments: