Friday, June 3, 2016

McGovern Player of the Game - Game 1

Apparently my having an nontraditional start to the finals is ironically enough becoming a tradition. I missed the first six minutes of the first quarter because apparently women are incapable of understanding the physics of plumbing. I'll leave it at that. And as usual what was expected happened: the same two teams I didn't want to make the Finals most, made it. But this time there is a difference. A stark difference: The McGovern Player of the game will be judged more starkly than ever before. Why? Well - I don't need a reason - but I'll manufacture one - because for the second god-damn year in a row the exact two teams I didn't want to reach the finals, did so.

Oops. Now they shall be judged as such:.

McGovern Player of the Game - Game 1:
Golden State:
K. Thompson - 50
Curry - -500, -1, -1, +3, +2 (-497)
Green  - 4000 (DQd)
Bogut +2
Barbosa +1 +3
Livingston +1+2+1+2(+6)
Iguodala + (3)


Cavaliers:
Dellavedova: +2
Irving: -1+1+1+1+1-1 (+2)
James: +1-1+1+1+1+1+1-1-1 (+3)
T. Thompson: +2 +1+1+1 (+5)
Love: -1-1+1+2+1-1 (+1)
Shumpert: -1
Smith: +1

Golden State fucking anointed assholes:
Thompson: I don't like you. I don't like your goatee. I don't like anything about you. Including you eyebrows. You're almost the person I dislike most.
Curry: While I should dislike you most, for some reason I don't. Perhaps it's because your facial hair doesn't bother me as much as Draymond Greens. But it should. You're a fucking boring player who doesn't ever get fouled hard and is a tiny, blue eyed little bitch. But you're making millions while, I'm writing this, so... yeah.

And now: for the anointed cunt, I despise most: a mister Draymond Green. You utter piece of shit, you've been the dirtiest player in the entire playoffs and that's been sadly, you're entire strength.
You talk like some kind of badass and then the first fucking legit play of the finals you flop like a  HUGE FUCKING BITCH. OR A MOTHERFUCKING CUNT? Pick your poison, you pathetic piece of shit. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you do two low blows then you pull this shit? You're a fucking worthless cunt piece of shit asshole. Good job, you're the biggest piece of shit since the 80s Pistons. And hence Green has been subsequently DQ'd. He is no longer qualified to be a McGovern Player of the Finals, simply a McGovern FAGGOT of the Finals... and a leading candidate.

McGovern FAGGOT of the Game - Game 1:
Green:+1+2+5+1+500+17+7000
Warriors Fans: +2
Mark Jackson: +1+2
Doug Collins: +3
Jalen Rose: +5

McGovern FAGGOT of the Game - Game 1:

Draymond Green: +7526

Jalen Rose, you massive headed annoyance, you are being watched as closely as I possibly still can given how terribly annoying you are.





No comments: