Friday, June 17, 2016

McGovern Player of the Finals - Game 6

So.. my night starts as such: I arrive home late after "helping" two girls setup for some dancing-dating event. Those quotes implying the fact that the least of the work was relegated to them, despite the fact I was staying late (while the finals were upcoming!)
Nonetheless, I efficiently cruised through every subsequent demand. Like Cruisin' USA checkpoints - what an awesome game. 

I know a brief synopsis and explanation for why it wasn't presented as usual is in order, so here goes:
I was incredibly drunk, couldn't type and I honestly didn't feel like it. I subsequently played UT3 afterward and got 1 rampage, which on godlike, is difficult. So yeah, sorry I meant to the next day at work, just.... I don't feel like making excuses so that's that. I'll give a quick recap below... or I could simply list the scores and regal how I got drunk & lost tonight (for several hours, walking around in Charlotte).

McGovern Player of the Game - Game 5
Golden State:
Curry -1+1+1-1+1-1+1-1-1-1 (-1)
Green: N/A
Barbosa: +1
Ezili: 2
Speights -1
Livingston +1+2 (3)
Iguodala +1+1+1+2+1 (6)

Cavs:
Dellavedova -1
Irving -1+1+1+1+1+1+2+1+2+1+1(11)
James -1+1+1+1+1+1+2+1+2+1+1(11)
T. Thompson +1+1+1+1-1 (3)
Shump(y)ert +1 +1-1 +1 (2)
Jefferson +1+1+1+1-1 (3)
Smith +1+2+1-1 (3)
Love -1-1+1-1-1 (-3)

McGovern FAGGOT of the game - game 5:
Green N/a
Warriors Fans +1+10+11 (22)
Refs +1-1+1+2 (3)
WNBA ( 3)
Welp, there was no Love lost here... terrible, yeah? Kevin was once again the worst $130M addition to this team. Thanks Cavs. My Wolves are howling at this shit. Speaking of howling: ie. desolate dreary or deluded.
Don't worry you weak soft pathetic GSW bandwagon-ers, I won't do that to you. As long as you know your role, that is.





NOW TO THE GAME & TALE AT HAND:

Thursday, 6/17, I get home from work and what do I see? Nothing at all. I've been delayed because of business delays and inept employees. One of them quite literally, told me "chill Chase."... of all the things not to say to your superior, specifically me, that's #1. So of course I flip out and try and figure out if anything around the ballroom premises  is incorrect - whew, it isn't (yet).
Then I said fuck these cunts, it's my finals time - actually, none of those words entered my mind, or mouth. But yeah I was thinking about the NBA Finals Game 6 (I don't like D . Green)


Golden State:
Curry -1*-1-1+1-3+2 (-1)
K. Thompson +1+1+1++2+1+1+2 (9)
Livingston +2 (2)
Barnes (1)
Iguodala (+2)
Bogut (+1)

Cavaliers: Irving: +2-1+2+1+1+1 (6)
James: +2+1+2+3+2+1+2+2 (15)
Love -3+2+1+1+4 (4)
T. Thompson -2+3+2+4+1 (5)
Jefferson +1 +1 (2)
Smith -2+2+2+1 (3)
Williams 2
Jones 2

Before I could write any of this down, I took 16 shots and tried to get to a bar where an associate I knew was having a party. Little did I know... It'd take 5 hopped fences, several closed bars and sketchy parking lots + my gps to guide me back.
I had been lost in Charlotte for 2+ hours, while having GPS. I refuse to take more than 50% of the blame here. So I had drank waaaay to much beforehand, clearly. I'm not going to make excuses, like Curry shouldn't 16 shots before.... way more shot than that later? What can you say at this point? Curry isn't a good Finals player. Period. Is he bad? No? Is he above average? Absolutely? Is he Great.... 'fraid not, son.
I can't tell you how glad this makes me. On a scale of 1-10 sports bullshit. 1-being The vikings got (cheated) out of the Superbowl, and 10 being, well Jimmy Johnson, this is at least a 0. Way to choke you dough eyed soft faggot.

On that note, let's switch moods and reveal the
McGovern FAGGOT of the GAME - GAME 6
Green +1+10+5+1+V? have no idea what that last one was - I'm going to count it as 5 (roman)
M. Jackson -10 (meaning he made a good comment)
WNBA +6 (Is there a ribbon for this shit yet?)

FAGGOT NOTES:
Green really is a loud mouth motherfucker. I'd bet on LeBron vs him in a fight in a sec. Although, I bet he'd really give him a battle. Sadly, I'm too exhausted for more FAGGOT notes, as tonight, I was the FAGGOT who was lost for 2 hours, despite GPS, which was largely ineffective, giving me somewhat of a ...
Reality Check.

No comments: