Saturday, June 11, 2016

McGovern Player of the Game - Game 4

So I attempted to write this last night. When I woke up the words on the screen made no sense: "But... then I thought, can I? Roughly an hour and a half passed between the last time I'd try to write about what happened. Okay?
I still am witnessing, "What?" "Something beautiful," says the blind man....
Nothing happened, this was just my first human intervention.
So 'bout 'dem Finals:"
Yeah. That was what I wrote last night. Moronic idiocy. Anyhow: 'Bout 'dem Finals:

Golden State:
K. Thompson: -1+1+2+1+1+3-2 (7)
Curry: -2-1+1+1+2-2+1+1-1 (0)
Green: N/A
Ezeli -2
Livingston +1+1+2+1 (5)
Barnes +1+3+2+4 (10)
Iguodala +2+1+1+2 (6)
Varejao +1+2-8 (-5)

Cavaliers:
Irving +1-2+1+3+1-1+1+3-1 (6)
James: +1-1+2+1-1+2-2+1+1+1+1-1 (7)
T. Thompson +1+1+1+1+1+3+2+2 (12)
Shumpert +1
Jefferson +2+2+2 (6)
Smith +1+1+2+1 (5)
Love +2+1-1+1+2 (5)

GAME NOTES: This game was a nightmare. The worst kind of game to experience for me. A game where the team I'd like to win, despite playing well, clearly won't win because their opponent isn't playing very well, and they're still either tied or essentially close, throughout the first half. It's like a boa constrictor vs an alligator. It may be even at first... but eventuality sets in when oxygen doesn't. The Cavs didn't look gassed necessarily though, just utterly outplayed, which is what annoyed me most. Aside from James, the only Cav who really seemed into his zone was T. Thompson. What a beast! The scary part is I still don't think Curry really played well. He's one of those... you know what you call them... shy-cats? He's been awful in every Finals game he's been in, which I love. Jefferson was solid. Barnes was once again - in my opinion - the best player on the floor for Golden State - for the 2nd game in a row. And... I'll get to Draymond later...

...And now: later.

McGovern FAGGOT of the Game - Game 4
Green+2+5+7+5+1+1+5
Warriors Fans N/A
Refs +5+5+10+10 (30)
WNBA (7)

FAGGOT NOTES:
I really really really don't like Draymond Green. He is a great player, but everything about him annoys me. Thus, he's almost a shoe in for FAGGOT of the Finals at this point. Although the FAGGOT point-system is different and cumulative, so if someone were to get a negative 2k for example, he'd be dethroned so to speak. Nonetheless, I don't like him however... I dislike the refs so far in the entirety of the playoffs more. They seem almost unbridled in their bias toward Golden State. They let Cleveland win one, just for ratings and now it seems like whoever is in their ear simply told them "enough." Now the poster-boys - emphasis on the word boy to describe Curry - and yes I could and would tap him out, are back to the forefront with their soft-play nerf bullshit. Fuck them. Also: I added the WNBA because their adds are present on the sidelines during a Finals game! WTF? Do you know how much those adds cost? A clue: More than any WNBA team makes in a year. Wait, I meant to say the league, as it doesn't, and hasn't ever created any revenue. It's a charity. It literally loses money, year after year while the NBA fully funds it. Equal rights, right? If there is no market for a business it normally fails, unless you're a woman in America who demands some type of justice, despite the fact that in any intelligent person's eyes she's not truly earning herself a paycheck, just...
A reality check.

No comments: